CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some Big News!

So, I think a lot of people already know but, we are expecting!! We are so excited to be expanding our family, and can't wait for Jan. Yeah, that right Jan.!! I am only six weeks along but I am sicker than a dog!! It is really weird too, I get sick in the middle of the night! So if any of you have any idea on how to help my "night" sickness please leave your suggestions! It is horrible because with Hailee I had it pretty much all day, however I felt much better if I had something in my stomach. This time I don't really feel like eating at two a.m.! So I end up even worse! Please help!! I know I am a complainer, but really I am very excited! Scott is too, Hailee does not understand yet, but she will. She loves babies so hopefully having one around all the time will go over well! Yay for Baby #2!

9 comments:

Justin + kelly said...

YAY!!! another beautiful Heaton. That is so exciting and CONGRATS!

Sunnie said...

heidi just told me the other day. that is so great! sorry about the night sickness. i didn't really have that one so i don't have any advice. and january babies are great. we've had a couple of those around here.

korie said...

Congratulations Heather! Sorry you are so sick. I wake up sick and starving in the night too. I just have to get up and have a slice of bread or a string cheese to get over it. But it went away at about 15 weeks for me. And sometimes I could just ignore it and get back to sleep. Yours sounds a little worse, so good luck. Hailee will forget all about these few weeks.

Kimberly said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys - the sickness, I have no suggestions, that is a strange one. Maybe just set some crackers by your bed???

Zylstra Family said...

I am so excited for you! Have you been feeling any better? That is so hard! I hope that it gets better soon! Let me know if you need any help with Hailee! We should get together soon...maybe when you are feeling better!

Ben & Sheri said...

Yay!!! How fun Heather! I'm going to be in Rancho this weekend, I'll call you!

Anonymous said...

Hey there girly!! How are you?!! CONGRATS on the new one!! ;) I am almost done...I am sorry you are sicker than a dog!! NOT FUN AT ALL!! Your little girl is adorable!! I found you off your sister's blog...hee!! Good to see you blog too!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Never been pregnant, so I can't quite offer you advice yet. Although, I'm hoping and praying you'll feel better. We are excited for you to have another baby.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you!! Congrats!! I didn't know you had a blog too, and now we can be blog friends!