CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Have A Two Year Old!! And A Big Belly!

So Hailee turned two yesterday!! I can't believe it! I remember when I just had her and could not imagine having a two year old, now I can't imagine having a newborn!! Here is a little photo shoot of Hailee in her Birthday outfit.

She hit the jack pot in presents this year. Scott and I got her a little tricycle, some clothes, a charm bracelet and some sidewalk chalk. Grandma and Grandpa Allred got her a doll house, a little pink lawn mower and a cute pink Doodle Pro. Grandma and Grandpa Heaton took her to build a bear and let her make the cutest little bear and Great Grandma Booth made her a really cute/yummy cake and got her a darling little outfit! She has a lot of people who love her! We still need to have a little Birthday party with some of her friends but we are in the processes of moving right now, so it might have to wait a little bit. Anyways I am so grateful for Hailee and sweet spirit she brings into my life. I love being her mother so much and think she is the cutest, smartest and funniest TWO year old ever!! I love you Hailee!!


On a Side note here is a picture of my growing belly with baby #2. I am about 26 weeks here.

8 comments:

Sunnie said...

cute belly. i love belly shots! also, hailee is so cute. hard to believe how fast time goes by sometimes! and it is so hard to picture your kids older when they are so little, but once they hit that age it's like you've known them all along. today i was trying to imagine jada mya's age and was having a hard time picturing it.

Kirstie said...

i have to say how much i love hailee's poses, especially the one where her hands are on her knees and she is crotched down, so cute!

korie said...

You too Heather. You look like your feeling a whole lot better then when we went camping.
Happy Birthday Hailee!

Nancy said...

you look cute! my belly's bigger...sigh.

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Unknown said...

i like......

Tiffany said...

yes!!!

JR and Summer said...

Your so cute.