CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tagged!

Random-facts-about-me tag.

rules:
Post the rules on your blog
List 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. In October of 2007 I lost half of my blood! And had 5 blood transfusions!

2. I can't stay home alone at night! And I am a Mom! When my husband goes out of town I have to sleep over at my parents house, with both of my children!! I am such a chicken!

3. I have a "nubbin" on my shin! Ok so it is a keloid scar, but it is soooooooooo not attractive!

4. I've read the Twilight series like 5 times! I love Edward!

5. I have Crohn's disease.

6. I have to take 16 pills a day!

I tag: Heidi Nancy Lindsay Sunnie Julie and Kelly

2 comments:

dillon and kim said...

Heather you are so cute, and thanks for doing my tag!

Nancy said...

16 pills ! Poor you.