CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Adventures!

So this is just a post of Random pictures that have been taken over the last month or so. The first couple are from this really cool park called Whitter Narrows Park. It is such a fun place! There are a bunch of little lakes and then some man made stream for the kids to play in...........super fun on a hot day! As you can tell the kids enjoyed themselves!



Hailee was being such a character! I swear she gets all her goofiness from her father!


These pictures are from the train at Victoria Gardens. Jeff loves it! Now everytime we go there he has to go on the train, its not too expensive so that is ok!







This Picture of Hailee was taken today on her first day of Preschool! This is her second year at preschool and she loves it! She is so funny she wanted to make sure that I was going to drop her off, she did not want me to stay with her at school! I was a little offended! But I think it's better then her crying because she doesn't want me to leave. So I guess it is a good thing, I am glad she likes it.






And last is a picture of Jeff on our friend Ethan Allred's bike! I thought it was so cute! He climbed up there all by himself and then Carol Ann put the helmet on him......as you can tell he thought he looked pretty cool! Love that boy!






4 comments:

Zylstra Family said...

I am so glad that you finally updated!! Love all the pictures. Your kids are getting so big, and so stinking cute!!

gmb said...

Finally, I hit pay dirt!! I look almost everyday, but yesterday! I love the pics and I suppose you had a camera with you to take the pics. Glad you have it to take such cute pics of your family. The cutest kids! Jeffry looks like he's in Hog Heaven! Hailee is so beautiful. Jeffry so handsome! He looked so proud of himself on the bike with the helmet on. He looks like he is ready for his own bike! Love Hailee's back to "pre"school pic.

Love you bunches, GMB

Anonymous said...

Hailee is too cute with all of her fun poses! Love your kids they are adorable.

Whitney and Blake said...

You guys just have such a cute family!!!!