CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

HAILEE'S FIRST HAIRCUT!

So my mom and I took little miss Hailee to get her first haircut the other day! It was a lot of fun! She never even cried! However, she moved a whole bunch, I am just glad it wasn't me trying to do it!! I am sure I would have butchered it. Here are a few pictures! She is so funny she didn't smile once, but she sure did enjoy that sucker! Anyways, it was a fun day, but I wish her hair would grow on the sides so she doesn't have a mullet (I am not sure how you spell that) anymore! O h well!

2 comments:

The Nordstroms said...

where did you get it cut? Can you believe she already needed her hair cut? Doesn't it seem like just yesterday she was a newborn?

Anonymous said...

wow, that little girl is so cute. Her mom must be HOT!!!