CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HEATON HISTORY

I thought it would be fun to let you all know how our little family came to be! Scott and I have known each other since high school, I have always had a crush on him and he loves to tell people that! We started dating when he got home from his mission in June 2004. We dated for almost a year and were then married in the LA Temple in may of 2005. Well, approximately a year and four months later Hailee Rae Heaton joined the family!!!!! She was born on Oct. 1 2006 and was 9 lbs. and 19 3/4 in. long. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen!!!! That is coming from a mother! Hailee is now 16 months old and is so much fun! Even though she is into everything and is throwing some fits, she still is the most beautiful thing in the world and I love being her mom!! Here is a pretty recent picture of her. Isn't she so cute?!?Anyways, we do want more kids we just have to wait, Scott will be done with school next year, so that will be a good time to have more! I can't wait! So anyways, that is our story in a nut shell! Hope you weren't bored!! Here is the most recent family picture.P.S. 95% of this blog will be about little miss Hailee Rae! She the exciting one!
'

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

yessss! i am loving this!

heidibudge said...

What a good looking family!!! Especially my niece!

Nancy said...

I LOVE that outfit on Hailee. Oh wait, I bought it. No wonder I love it. I'd wear it.

korie said...

Hi Heather! I hope you don't mind I will be stalking your blog! Your little Hailee sure is a cutie-pie!

Kimberly said...

Heather, I'm so glad you jumped on board. Welcome. We just started one in November - it's been fun so far.