CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

HOW RUDE!

So today I had an eye exam and while I was there I had to fill out this form, you know, your name date of birth ect. When I was done I handed it to the receptionist, she looks at it and then looks back at me and says. "you are 23? I thought you were at least 30!!" Oh my gosh! How rude is that! I did'nt even know what to say! And then as if she has not been rude enough, she finishes with, " I am older than you? I am shocked!" Some people are so rude! So I guess I need botox or something!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

that IS rude. and you don't look thirty. dumb receptionist.

heidibudge said...

I think you look 16!!! She's crazy!

Sunnie said...

you do not look old at all. sometimes people are really rude. just ignore her.

Kimberly said...

That is funny that she thought you were 30??? No way! Some people need to not talk at all.