CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Silverwood Lake Trip

Since Scott is on spring break we have a lot of time to spend together. Today, we went to Silverwood Lake and had a great time. We went on a little hike around the lake, had a picnic lunch, and watch some men catch fish. Hailee was having so much fun before she fell, and got some scraps on her hands and forehead. All in all it was a great day! Here are some pictures. Sorry they are blurry, I notice little finger prints on the lens when i got home! Hmmm I wonder who's they are?






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was beautiful up there, and a fun family activity! I think you better clean that lens but do it with something very soft!
Love ya,
Mom

Sunnie said...

that lake is so pretty! your little girly is so cute. and when mya uses my camera she has a hard time keeping her finger away from the lens, too.

heidibudge said...

Looks like you had fun!

Kimberly said...

What a fun, family outing. I can't believe how big she is getting.

Nancy said...

great weather! how fun!

Ben & Sheri said...

Hello Heather, yes you are the Heather that I tagged. All you have to do is copy my questiond & answers....paste it in your new post, and change your answers. Have fun!!!