CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ABC's About Me. Tag

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friends- My mom and my sister
C-Cake or Pie- Cake.....any kind except carrot
D- Day of Choice: Saturday.....Scott is usually home
E- Essential Item: All of my makeup........I usually don't ever leave home without it on! Trust me it is better that way.
F- Favorite TV Show: By far The Office
G- Gummie Bears or Worms: I love both
H- Hometown: LaVerne CA
I- Indulgence(s): Hot showers, at night just to relax.
J- January of July: January...it's my b-day
K- Kids: Yes! Hailee Heaton 18 months old ........and hopefully more soon!
L- Life is incomplete without: Of course my wonderful husband and beautiful little girl.
M- Marriage Date: May 28th 2005
N-Number of siblings: 4, three brothers and one sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Um usually an orange, that is when I am actually in the mood for fruit.
P- Phobias or Fears: Someone breaking into my house at night and stealing Hailee.
Q- Quote: Ok so if you don't watch the office you wont understand.......Michael Scott,"you know what the say, fool me once strike one, fool me twice...........strike three." haha you have to know the character!
R- Reason to Smile: When my little girl says please or sorry or charlie.......too cute!
S- Season of Choice: spring
T- Tag Six: Heidi, Nancy,Tiffany, Brittany N, Kim and Rebecca.
U- Unknown fact about me: six months ago I lost half of my blood......GROSS!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal for sure!
W- Worst Habit:I am a procrastinator.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Um....ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love chips and salsa, or anything chocolate and mint.
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

cool list!

scott can tell you what march madness is and what we are talking about on our blog. i'm sure he can explain it much better than i can.