CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat and Halloween night!!





The first picture is of Hailee on Halloween night. We just got her 2 year old pictures taken the day before and that is one of the poses they had her do. Now every time I get the camera out she strikes that pose!! So funny! The last two picture are from our ward trunk-or-treat. It was really fun and she had a blast dancing around! It was a good Halloween, so much more fun then last year because she actually understood what was going on! I can't believe next year we will have two kids!!! SCARY!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, love the pose. Looks like you just uploaded these! My repair man finally left and we now have Direct TV so I will be over in a little while.
Love,
Mom

Sunnie said...

cute little kitty! love the poses. mya was a kitty one year. and it's good to hear from you again- are you getting excited for the baby?

Nancy said...

so cute! i like the dance moves.

heidibudge said...

Meow!!! Dance Hailee!!!

red said...

Hello Heatons!

This is Старейшина Спрейг Thanks for saying 'hello' from facebook. Here's Laura's blogging project - you can see that not too much has changed since Pskov, except that we're now married and have a little girl:)
http://lsprague.blogspot.com/
Your daughter is adorable and congratulations on the up-and-coming addition!

I'm going to dental school. Are you in school too?

Mrs. C. Robbins said...

Hi Heather!
Of course I remember you cousin! Silly; it was so go to see you last night. I've missed you!! Your daughter is so cute! congrats on the new baby. Love you lots keep in touch.

dillon and kim said...

Heather, I'm so glad you left me a comment! I have actually looked at your blog a time or two through sheri's as well. You have a beautiful family, I can't believe you will have two kids!!! That is so awesome! I'm glad things are going well for you and hopefully we will be able to keep in touch a little better now :)yay!