CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I know I know

So, ok I have not been to good at this whole blogging thing I know! I do have an excuse though our camera is not working and I hate blogging without pictures!! We haven't been doing anything too exciting around here anyways. Thanksgiving was unfortunately a bummer, Hailee and I both had the barfs!! I know what a good day to get it right! And now I am just waiting to go into labor!! I am so done and just want to hold my sweet little boy! Heidi, being the nice sister that she is, threw me a baby shower last week and it was great! (no pictures though sorry). Jeffry got a whole bunch of cute things that I can't wait to put on him! Since my camera isn't working I have been using my mom's and took so belly shots, so I will put that up really soon, however my belly is already bigger!! Oh well! So sorry for such a lame post, hopefully in a couple of weeks we will have a working camera and a cute new addition to the family to blog about!

4 comments:

Sunnie said...

I'm excited to see you at Christmas! Can't wait for the belly pics. I bet it's a cute one. And little Jeffry, what a cute name.

Nancy said...

I have pictures of your shower. Except I tried e-mailing them to you and they all bounced back to me. is your e-mail inbox full?

Justin + kelly said...

Girl are you about to pop?? When are you due? Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Mrs. C. Robbins said...

Jeffry? I like that name! I hope he pops out soon, for your sake! Glad you're back to bloging! :}

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS! love you.