CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

He is Here!!

So for those of you who don't know our little Jeffry Shaw was born on Dec. 18th at 6:31 a.m. He weighed in at 8lbs 7ounces!! And he was two weeks early!! can you imagine if he went full term!! He would have been massive!! Anyways, he is too cute and we love having him around. Hailee wasn't too sure about him at first but now she likes him, I even caught her "reading" him a book today! Too cute! Unfortunately our camera is still not working so no pictures right now. I am going over to my mom's house tomorrow though so I will post some pictures of him then. If you really want to see him click over to thebudgebuzz. Heidi took some good pictures of him at the hospital!

4 comments:

dillon and kim said...

Heather congratulations! He looks absolutely perfect! That is so exciting, I'm glad everything went well for you.

Kirstie said...

i am so excited to meet little jeffry! he is too cute and i love all of his hair!

Justin + kelly said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Jeffry is adorable, I can't get over his blondish tint hair!