CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Funny Girl!

Ok so this picture is from my little brothers wedding two months ago and has nothing to do with this post but is soooo cute so I had to put it up! I figured since I posted about my little Jeffers last time that I would do a little post about my Hailee Rae! This girl just gets cuter and cuter everyday and I cannot believe how big she is getting! I love it and hate it! I want her to stay my sweet little girl forever! But it really is such a joy to watch her grow up! Anways, on to my story.

Hailee is a very girlie girl and is basically scared of everything!! With that in mind I will share a little conversation Hailee and I had at church a few weeks ago.
We were sitting in Sacrament meeting when the speaker said something about the Holy Ghost.
  • HAILEE: (with a very terrified look on her face) "Mommy I don't want to see the Holy Ghost!" (repeated several times)

  • ME: (trying not to laugh) "Hailee you are not going to see the Holy Ghost, plus he is our friend and helps us choose the right." (I can tell I am not getting through to her)

  • HAILEE:( drawing) "Mommy I will draw a picture of the Holy Ghost." (she draws a big blob)

  • ME: ( still trying not to laugh): "Ok"

  • HAILEE: (very serious) "Mommy the Holy Ghost has three eyes?"

  • ME: (REALLY trying not to laugh) "No honey He has two eyes, like us."

  • HAILEE: (still very serious) " I will give him three eyes."
So there you have it my three year old is TERRIFIED of the Holy Ghost!! I just hope she gets over it by the time she turns eight or we are in trouble! Got to love that girl!

6 comments:

Zylstra Family said...

That is so funny! I love hearing the funny things that kids come up with. She is a crack up...not to mention really REALLY cute! I feel like I have not seen you forever! We should get together soon!

Anonymous said...

That's a crack up. When Craig said Holy Ghost to her she had a terrified look on her face. She sure is cutie like her mommy!

Whitney and Blake said...

That is so funny! Kids really do come up with the funniest things. You handled it great though! I wouldn't be able not to laugh. She is ADORABLE!

Chaisson&Kylee said...

Haha!! so darling!

gmb said...

I must have been so busy sending messages to my family to look at this blog I forgot to leave you a comment. I'm sorry!

This is the most adorable picture. Hailee is so beautiful!!

I have shared the Holy Ghost story with a bunch of people and they all get a chuckle. I sure hope she outgrows this before she is 8!!!

Love you bunches, GMB

gmb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.