CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Norco with Grandpa Jeff!

Even though my dad no longer is the City Manager of Norco, every once in a while we go out there to check out the animals. The kids really enjoyed themselves!

Well Jeffry really only liked them if you were standing far away from them.




And Hailee was pretty darn scared of them too!


But we still had a good time!




Love Hailee's face in this one! P.S. I think I need a new camera, these pictures are hard to see because they are so blurry! I'll just add that onto the list of things we need! It's getting pretty long and expensive!




2 comments:

Zylstra Family said...

That is so fun! I love watching little kids with animals!
...And I would have to agree that a new camera might be needed! Maybe you could get one for Christmas! :)

Whitney and Blake said...

Looks like so much fun!!! What cute kids you have!