CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's Been Awhile!

So it has been a really long time since I have blogged and a lot has happened since my last post! First of all my little guy turned TWO years old! Which is so crazy! Here are a few pictures of him unwrapping some of his Birthday presents!.





And here he is with his Papa Jeff and his awesome baseball cake Grandma Booth made for him, which he LOVED so much! Now when ever he hears that it is someones birthday he says "baseball cake?" So cute!
It really turned out so cute! Thanks Grandma!



On Jeff's birthday we actually moved out of my parents house and back out to Rancho.........it is good to have our own place, however, it was an adjustment after living with them for a year and a half.....I got really spoiled with having people around me constantly! I don't like to be alone so it was really nice! These next pictures are of the kiddos at my paretns house. I went to check on them one night before I went to bed and had to take pictures of them !



Hailee climbed out of bed and got her Makayla dollie to sleep with.........such a girl!!





And this is what Jeff sleeps with every night! If you look close his hand is actually in the glove!.........such a boy! (disregard the fact that he is sleeping with Hailee's Princess blanket......I made him his own baseball blanket for his birthday!)
With the move and the Holidays it was pretty crazy.......now things are calming down and we are adjusting well to the new place.........so hopelfully I will be a better blogger! Probably not though!









5 comments:

Sunnie said...

your kids are so cute! hopefully you are adjusted and moved in and everything!

Nancy said...

yay, an update! love those kids. hope hailee's feeling better!

gmb said...

I decided to check your blog and was so excited to see the new posting! I'm thrilled that Jeffry was so happy with his cake. The kids look adorable in their beds. I hope Hailee is better, too. I miss seeing you all! I'll be at Heidi's on the 26th with Kylie's cake. I love you and your darling kids and cutie pie husband!1 How's your tooth! Love, GMB

gmb said...

I just looked at your blog again and love the kids in bed shots. She's so girly girl and he's so boyish boy!

Love you bunches! GMBflised

Zylstra Family said...

Horray!! You updated!! I love your kids! I seriously can't believe how big your kids are getting!!